The content on the AWEPA website is written and sourced with care, and is regularly checked and updated. We cannot, however, guarantee that the content on this website is always accurate, complete and up-to-date. Therefore, AWEPA does not accept any responsibility or liability for possible inaccuracies.
Third party applications
We may implement an application from a third party on our website, which allows interaction or content sharing by our visitors. The applications of these third parties are governed by their own privacy policies.
Third Party applications we use:
Any image on our website is copyright of the Association of European Parliamentarians with Africa (AWEPA) unless stated otherwise.
Any image which is copyright of AWEPA can be freely copied for personal or educational use, provided you reproduce the copyright information in its entirety.
Any other use (such as using images for personal or corporate gain) require permission from AWEPA (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Commercial use of any AWEPA image without permission would constitute a copyright infringement and may infringe upon other rights.
Images © Photographer (including any agencies, etc.) are reproduced by permission, and reproduction permission must be sought from the original copyright source listed on these images.
AWEPA logo is the exclusive property of AWEPA. By using it you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the trademark or challenge the same. Use of the logo is granted on the condition:
- that it shall be purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- banners bearing the name and/or logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the AWEPA website as designated within the link, and this link should always be active;
- the name and/or logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any way including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colours or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
Use of video is subject to the same conditions as other materials above.
Publications contained in this website reflect the author’s views. AWEPA is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained in the publications.
What we collect and what we do with the information we gather
The communications department collects data for the implementation of AWEPA’s communication services and related activities:
- to be able to send you our newsletter, which we send out to inform you on the activities of AWEPA;
- To inform you occasionally about important developments at AWEPA and/or our partners.
- We may also collect anonymous information through user visits to our website, as we collect statistical information through Google Analytics
We require this information to:
- Gain a better demographic understanding of who is interested in AWEPA
- Keep an internal record of our Members and newsletter subscribers
- Include you in our mailing list,. In accordance with the ‘Telecommunicatiewet’ (‘Law on Telecommunications’) and the ‘Reclame Code’ (‘Advertisement Code’), we ask you for your consent to be included in our mailing list. Once included, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe-link at the bottom of every newsletter.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact email@example.com